Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What is your opinion?

I hold the philosophy that there are two different types of s in the world. Those that are born that way, and those that choose to act that way. I believe the latter is influenced heavily by society and more times than not is just a phase and they grow out of it. I do not hold any judgement towards either, but I am open minded enough to respect the opinions of others, and could see the standpoint of Christians that think uality is a sin. But how can it be a sin if you're born that way? I believe some children are just born that way, and it's not their fault. I have in-laws that have children, some gay, some not. No difference in the way that they were raised, their actions are just totally opposite the norm from the moment they began walking and talking. How could people possibly judge them for that? I believe that they are born with an extra "Y" here or few less there, etc...Some people are born with the personality and feelings of a female, but the body of a male. It could be attributed to a chemical imbalance. No different than someone being born with 9 toes, instead of 10. Kids born with extra appendages, etc...I'm not saying that children born are freaks of nature...please don't misinterpret what I'm trying to say. I just mean that perhaps they were born with more of this, or less of that. It's no different than someone who is overly angry, subtle, etc...No one is born perfectly. Does that make them any less of a person? Not in my eyes...What do the rest of think? How about the religious folk out there? Do you hold children born ual accountable?

0 comments:

Post a Comment