Thursday, December 22, 2011

I need help so much! Please!!!?

K, thanks for reading! I need a lotta help! I am trying to raise money for a new Nintendo Wii. So far, I only have 40$ (please don't reply with messages like "Man your not gonna get it at that rate") My mom says if i rake the leaves, I'll get 40$, so i have 80. Then, for christmas, 2 of my brothers will give me 20, so thats 120$ then my grandmother will give 20 so its 140$ then my stepmom will give me a 20$ best buy gift card so its kinda 160$. My father will give me 20$ so its 180$. Then my mom says she'll give me another 10$ because she owes me. So there's 190$. Finally, my mom says if i keep my room clean, fold my clothes and finish my homework until christmas (3 weeks only) I will get 100$ so thats about 290$ So i have my Wii and about 2 controllers (i think wii only comes with one) So now, i want to raise money for Wii games. PLEASE HELP ME WITH IDEAS TO RAISE MONEY!!!, NO ONE WIILL PAY IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD FOR STUFF. PLEASE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment