Monday, December 19, 2011

Am I wrong to be angry?

My partner and I have been having problems for a while now and we agreed to go to relationship counselling. He has said a few times that maybe he should move into his mothers place til counselling finishes and I always said not to as we should work through it together. Anyway, we had an initial consultation a few weeks ago and after that we seemed to be getting on ok as we knew we could work on things at counselling. Then last weekend w had a huge arguement and I asked him to move back to his mothers, as my kids had seen enoughof the arguing and they were scared and crying. We went to counselling today and it was the 1st proper session, and it was really painful. When we left he took me home and it was awkward between us , then he went off to work. Then he goes and texts me out the blue saying we need to sort out things like money and other stuff that could have complications in the future. I said I didn't know what he meant and he said are we seeing other people because

0 comments:

Post a Comment