Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What are the chances of a disabled, fair looking 48 yr old woman finding true love?

I have heard it is about a million to one. I have been hurt a lot in my life by men, and right now, just hole up by myself, but am so lonely sometimes and miss my ex's and my formerly active, happy life. Anyone else out there like me? I also am pretty much trapped in a lifestyle using prescription drugs to make it, which doesn't help....cannot work, can no longer perform on stage, which I did profesionally from the age of 6 (piano, keyboards, songwriter, singer) and I cannot even describe what that has done to my self esteem. I live in chronic pain, so feel like no man would ever want me now, and am doomed to being alone the next 30 to 40 years, or however long God allows.

0 comments:

Post a Comment